01 July 2014

My heart hurts

This is plain and simple an emotional rant. 



                                                                        Google search image



I am struggling something terrible right now with all the hurt in my heart. I am building a business and it's no picnic. I, over the last several years, have promoted, referred, supported, encouraged many other people some family, some friends, some are others I have done business with and felt I should help them out. Well hell, here I am asking for a little assistance in getting the word out on my own business. I have NOT begged any one to enroll, purchase anything, or give me money.  I have been sharing and promoting myself for a short time, and sadly I can see who is helping. Social media is a heartbreaking bitch. There is no lying about whether you are or are not helping out when the platform sends notifications after a person "likes" "1+" "re-tweets" whatever platform the person gets notifications.

I have noticed that it is only when I make a comment (post) about being frustrated, sad, upset, or whatever all of sudden I get text messages, private messages, emails, etc apologizing or asking if it was the sender that is the issue. My advice to those that do question if the post is about them:  if you have that big of a guilty conscience check yourself in the mirror. Take a real deep look at how you are treating others if you feel the need to question a post.

 All I have ever wanted to do in life is help others, but I never planned on letting so many people take advantage of my helping nature. It's not only this building of a business that hurts. It all the time I have given to other people; who I am emotionally invested in (close family & friends {let's get real acquaintances}). I listen to people complain about their health, I listen to people complain about the relationships, I listen to people complain about their finances. I just want to know who is going to be there to listen when I need an outlet? Why do I see the looks of annoyance on the faces of people I thought cared when I need to vent? Why am I sitting here with tears streaming down my face, as the emotional (yes even physical) ache is in my chest?  I have only requested that you share my page, refer people you know that could benefit from what I do; is that seriously too much to ask? Is it really too much to ask for you to even allow me to practice my presentations with you? Is it so hard to reply to text messages, instant messages even if you tell me "No" I am not going to be hurt or mad. I just want to know that you gave me an honest answer. I just want to know that you value me enough as a person to give me a response. Even when I send messages that are personal non-business related I still very much ignored.

I am incredibly hurt right now I want to give family, friends, acquaintances, and the rest of the world the bird. I want to walk away and never help another person. I know it is not suppose to be a walk in the park, I know there is going to be disappointment, but I never saw this much heartache coming my way.     I, also, know that when I do get going in my future career it will be a little easier because I won't be so personally emotionally invested in my clients.

I guess now that I have wallowed in self-pity there is nothing else to do but to pull the boot straps up and keep going. Keep praying for direction, keep praying for those that need my help to cross my path. Where there is a will there is a way...and I have the will and HE has that way. I have to pray for this ache to vacate my heart and just move on.

No this not a non-stop pity train. I am done; the station is here, and I am getting off this roller coaster of emotions; with a slightly hardened heart.

 I just hope those that read this that know me can see how much they truly can influence the emotions of another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment