11 August 2014

Words are an empty vessel

Source: We heart it
I can tell this is going to be a sleepless night. My mind is racing and my heart it pounding. This message is tumbling through my mind; demanding to be heard.

Our Words are Just Words; 

WE NEED ACTIONS!


We can tell a person we love them. We can tell others that we will be there to help them but without actually showing them through our actions; the words are just empty. Empty vessels of letters strung together that mean nothing more then their shapes.

It is the actions that we do following the words we speak that lets people know if we are sincere or not. No matter the hurts that have been caused in the past we have to show the world we are better then that. We have to prove that we not only talk the talk but we walk the walk as well.

When you tell somebody you love them, not only a romantic love but a platonic love, or a parental love show them. Make sure they know it by the way you behave towards and around them.
Source: tumblr
Even in moments of tension and bad company we have to raise above ourselves (if needed) to show our love.

THIS HORRID LESSON I AM LEARNING RIGHT NOW. 

I have been so nasty lately. So angry at my own pains I didn't care who I hurt in the midst of it. There is a quote that goes something like this

 "Hurting people hurt people"  

I can't tell you how true that statement is, or even the origins. When we allow the hurts to accumulate within we  act in a way towards other people (not always on purpose) that hurts them. Ignoring invitations, dodging phone calls, skipping messages, not attending celebrations, HURTFUL words. All negative actions that display the negative feelings from inside.

Do not just say you love a person out of habit, prove to them that you love them by your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment